This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Thursday, March 08, 2007

357.

Hmm..today. Nothing much. Pretty crappy and draggy throughout. And cried over the phone with dearie and told her loads of stuff. Studd I never told anyone before. Stuff I never intended to tell her. But I still did. And she wasn't surprised. Now that's my dearie. =D

I've got to get my thinking ability back. Don't don't ever tell someone "Don't think so much", at least not to me cause it will actually affect every part of my thinking. -_- BUT REALLY! A lot of people used to tell me that and I really stopped thinking. About everything. Yes, literally everything. I didn't think when I did my work. I didn't think about my situation at that time. I didn't think of anyone..blah you get it. And my grades suffered like crap. Although it picked up in Term 3 last year (THANK GODDD! :D) and my thinking ability for most subjects are okay..I still (rah how come Blogger has the bold and italics button but not the underline? dumb.) have trouble doing maths. Especially surds. Crappy crappy surds.

Rah so anyway we talked a lot about studies (not homework) and yea promised ourselves about some things =D And I understand what Mr Tan taught in Amaths today! :D Sum and product of roots, yay! Alpha and beta, double yay! LOL. Super happy la. I love my dearies~!

Oh yaaaaa, I didn't realise that 'Sandrainbow' has a drain in it until dearie told me! LOOOOOL. Funny crap. Never mind, at least drains have an end, like if you drop into one it isn't fatal unlike a long hollow tube. Now that's the worst..hahaa..Im glad the holidays are coming. Really glad cause I really need a break and a brush. To brush up my marks =D

Okieee I'm being lame. I LOVE..YOU!

I think I'll end here (all good things come to an end, LOL) so take care, smile always, God bless & BYEEEE! =)

No comments: