This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Monday, April 02, 2007

381.

Hahaha I'm in the library again and I just had a 笑场 with Victoria (hence the "hahaha" at the start XD) Just read my previous post and realised that its VERY random..LOL. The content in every individual paragraph do not link at all..lol Sandra you're so off-topic.

Okay so anyway..I thought its like 5+ now when its only 4+ -.-''' LOL I didn't intend to stay back today..V asked me loads of time during lessons but I kept saying no and then I came cause I didnt feel like going home alone today..lol, what an irony yea?

Felt really symphatetic for TanBS during Physics today..I'm going to pay attention in his lessons in future..! XD Reallyyyyy. I almost cried when he made his "speech". I DON'T WANT A CHANGE OF TEACHER!! The timetable change is enough please don't make it worse. Omgosh, Sandra you're getting so emo lately. I've been so emo recently I cried when the lead actress weeped in a show..Isn't that so shocking? LOL.

Yay I blogged 2 days in a row..(crapping) and I think I'm going to change the blog song to "超喜欢你” if I can't find "I want something else"..hmm..Okay maybe not..but I really like the rhythm of the song (超喜欢你) but the lyrics are like..I don't want to think about it..its too freaky la..lol so..if I want to forget about that whole matter I shouldn't put it as my blog song right..Okay good decision. (x

Bored lehhhhh. V is going off at 5.30pm only lehhhhhhh. LOL long lehs. I think I'll go sleep after this..and shower when I get home..then do homework..YAY I'M A BIGTIME GOOD GIRL. LOOOOOL. Kay I'll stop all the crapping..God bless, smile alwayssss, (!! :D) take care and byeeeee! ((:

No comments: