This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

382.

Countdown to midyears: 20 days. OH-MY-GOSH.

I think oral's included..my goodnessssssss. I haven't finished my english essay -.- by the way my computer hasn't been fixed yet. =(! Hmm a week without blogging..quite a lot happened I guess..

Okay on Good Friday I got 2 cuts on both my feet..lol. I was rushing to church cause I was late =X my left foot carelessly slipped down the kerb of the road when I was trying to cross it..but then I saw a car coming so I quickly pulled back and ta da -- the skin peeled off..okay then in the evening I hurt the right foot -.- yea..lol.

Ate macs with yin and ajw on yesterday morning..saw loads of familiar faces..lol I didn't know so many PHSians would be there..well anyway I had trouble walking cause of both the cuts and I joked that I should have crutches so that the whole class can stay on the first level and not move around all the time..ahah. And I burnt my tongue..it hurt the entire day can..cause I stupidly drank hot milo with a straw -.-

But i'm okay today..the feet and tongue don't hurt anymore =DD oh yah had SS test yesterday..one 13 marks question..I wrote 'encouraging self-reliance' as the most important component..and today's chinese test got postponed to Friday and we're gonna be invigilated by chenlaoshi omgosh..! I don't like tests at the end of the day..plus I have a amaths test on that day as well..I think I'm going to faint..almost did during the 3 periods of amaths today..i felt weak all over; like no oxygen went into my brain or something..

Today's post is boring..having emaths test tomorrow..chem's on thursday..history's next monday..sigh. All the class tests really drain the energy out of me..God please gimme strength to endure all these, thanks =) Okie before I go..visit http://laozhabor.blogspot.com if you're bored and feel like laughing your mouth out (and your teeth too..LOL) So take care, God bless and byeeeee! =)

No comments: