This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Saturday, February 25, 2006

this post is dedicated to...

HUI MEI!!

lols. because she just tagged me. so im gonna reply here x) hees.

HuiMei: files?! eek... and ur sony erisson is wad hp? =D welcome to the sony erisson family... lol..
SANDRA: yah lor. so digusting and yucky right. eww. dead flies. bleargh. haha. thanks. but in the end my mum gave me her T630 lah. then she go buy that 3G one lor. hmpf. i want to exchange hp with mummy!!! wahas.

HuiMei: ah... wrong wrong... is sony ericsson...

SANDRA: lols. nvm lah. i can understand (;

HuiMei: and u can sleep during asm... so good... i cant sleep... =(

SANDRA: haha. next time sit with me lah. then don't need sit in the front XP WAHAHA.

LOL. so if you're the only person who tags me, that post will be dedicated to you. nice right. wahaha.

No comments: