This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Friday, February 03, 2006

sudden sadness.
you know what?
this morning i so stupid until i want to pick up my pen that time
knock my head at carine's chair.
you know the metal part.
its like so pain.

then now the dumb computer scanning for virus.
scan until now still haven't scan finish.
i dont like going to school.
being online is good.
everyone is happy online.

because no one will say anything.
you won't gimme that face.
you won't show me that kind of face.
if people are fake online,
i rather it be that way.
let it remain like that.

the neighbours are playing mahjong.
so noisy.
can't sleep.
i'm not waiting for anyone.
i am not.
i don't know.
i don't know me.
i don't know myself anymore.

i'm homesick.
its been long since i wrote such a long post.
my fingers are aching from typing.
i managed to coax alicia to sleep.
she finally slept.
but i haven't.
sigh.

i did none of my homework.
none.
i didn't bother to check my bag.
i was online the moment i came back.
i felt like staying in school and doing nothing.
but i couldn't.
and since i didn't want to do anything,
i might as well go off.
and leave this cruel world.

this world is way too cruel.
love and hate
anger and kindness
gratefulness and boastfulness.
too much.
there's just too much of things in this world.

i won't regret if i leave.
i'll join Papa in Heaven.
then i'll sleep.
and I''ll sing.
I'll do what He wants.
what He wants.

No comments: