This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Monday, February 13, 2006

MY STORY

Remembering last year, (I know I supposed to write this at the start of this year. Or at the end of last year. But sorry la...I'm very chi dun that kind so yah..) I recalled much memories. Good and bad. everything. bitter sweet sour tasteless. I had them all.

Now this is the story of my school life.

I had pretty nice memories at the beginning of my secondary school life. I remembered the 1st day, Mrs Tan told us to shake hands with our partner in the school hall. My partner was then Sherri. We smiled and giggled quite a bit when we shook hands. She was my 1st friend I knew that was in the same class as me. 1faith. And then we sat with each other on the 1st few days of school. She's a nice person =D Sherri suda. =)

And she changed her chinese name last year I think. Sherri told me she had changed her chinese name many times. She's now xu tian yi shi. I think I won't be able to complete my story if i contnue this way. I remembered every single day of last year so by the time i type everything out I'll be dead. So let me move on. =)

Then when Ms Haq changed everybody's place last year, I got to know peiqi and carine. Peiqi sat next to me and Carine sat with Huimei. and i was in the middle of peiqi and carine. =) Maybe that's how carine and huimei stuck together =)) Peiqi was a cheerful girl. and Carine was really quiet. Then i got to know liquan too. =) She was best friends with peiqi. So there was it. Me, sherri, peiqi and liquan. Anyway, things changed but i shall continue my story first. That will come later. I think Chenxi was in the same group as me at that time. She was talking to Christopher. Christopher sat behind me. then there was derek. behind me. hahaha.

I remembered Chenxi told me she loved maths. I love it too. ^5 =D And then the very next day Ms Haq chose the class community. And then surprise. Ms Haq asked me if i wanted to take up the position of vcm. I felt eyes starring at me. I just nodded my head. Lol. oh and that day there was supposed to be PE. it was written in the timetable. =) But we didn't have PE. Oh no I forgot what was our PE teacher's name. Anyway she was a lady. =) And i wore PE for the whole day. Sijie accompanied me. LOL. but i didnt know her at that time but i sure was glad that i wasnt the only suaku who didnt know that I had to change back into uniform after PE. lol. in pri sch we didnt have to mah. we just wore PE attire for the whole day. hees.

And i remembered she was in moses house too =) Then the next day. I think it was the next day. yup ms lee came to teach us. she was a relief teacher. and she was really nice. Ms Haq went for her Haj you see. And so she taught us. we did the eng wb. and then i got to know people as i waked around the class. hees. really nice knowing them. and i remembered ppl calling me vcm vcm because they didnt know my name. LOLS. cute people x) and dawn said she lost her correction tape. then i wrote it on the board. but no one found it in the end. or did dawn find it? lol. i dont know lah.

anyway, soon after it was CNY. time to do hamper and stuff. then i asked people if they would like to go to northpoint to shop for the hamper stuff for the old folks. yup. and clara went. she was the welfare head =) liquan peiqi petrina too. and yihui. and qiuhui =) yah. i was a little late that time lah. =/ the sijie even later. lol. she brought the money =) and then clara called. then she came to the this fashion outside to bring me and sijie in. oh yah. i remember that yihui called me to ask me what i was wearing >< forgeot ="/" there ="X">< well anyway i went window shopping with sijie that day. and then we signed up for a mcd membership card tgt. lols. the woman there helped us. x)

it was fun lah. lols. and the next day qiuhui went to but some more food. yah. and we brought everything back to school on the following monday. then qiuhui and I wrapped all the food in the hamper and sent it to the needlework room. ms haq come back already huh that time? then the seats were rearranged again.

hmm. i sat with xiaomin. then peiqi was in front of me. hmmm. what else can i remember. anyway it was around that time that i started to be alone. i was by myself every recess. i didnt like it when PW time was there. i didnt know who would accept me in their group. everybody hated me then. don't know why. so i was alone all the time for about half a year. 6 months bah. yup. alone. i can't remembered what happened to me after that already. I was dead already. no longer sandra the happy vcm.

No comments: