This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Thursday, February 16, 2006

DRAMA. i was in sijie's group. then have to act paikia liddat. then some people say i cannot. i don't know lah. why i cannot? everyone got their paikia side mah. its only today. aiyah. wo si le lah. my laughter. gone liao lor. what happened to me.

i don't know. i'm getting afraid of doing things nowadays. im afraid i will say the wrong things. or do the wrong things. then people will talk about what i do. why must you care. whatever i do you all like to talk about it. what is the problem. i am not being petty in here. i really don;t know what to say. im afraid i will say something wrong. then in drama we have to presnt smth mah. then last week drama i never go. then i dont know have anything. then i was in nobody's grp. so i went to sijie's grp lor.

there's hw. d&t hw. umm. lit hw. maths hw. the ws. im so tired of everything in life. i can't be how i used to be. why? i don't know either. i'm dumb lah.

sorry.

i don't know why you have to pretend to be someone else you are not. if you dowan fold skirt. dowan fold socks. den dont fold lor. but everyone is doing it. then be yourself lor. then be myself then people will talk. because i don't do what they do. i don't care anymore.

i dont mind letting you all know what im going through. this is part of my conversation with someone.


m i s s . l a l a サドラ says:
but sometimes hor. when im there. sometimes maybe people dont know they treat me as invisible but i feel they are lah. i sit alone. i stay alone. and only God is with me. what a struggle He is putting me thru. such a strong struggle. u noe b4 my parents were liddat. i told God i want to love them with all my heart i wonder if God is doing this just to let me love my parents. must God do this? why such a huge change in lifestyle and enviroment. and making me have to adapt. just to make me love my parents...
m i s s . l a l a サドラ says:
i feel i sacrifice a lot a lot for my friends lor. then sumtyms they dont care. i mean they say thank you with no sincerity.
m i s s . l a l a サドラ says:
maybe there is, but you know sincere ppl right. you can feel they sincerity and you feel warmth.
m i s s . l a l a サドラ says:
but i feel so cold.
m i s s . l a l a サドラ says:
you understand?

you all have closer friends. its not that i don't try to make friends. i really don't know. i don't even dare to speak. because you think that i say stupid things.

No comments: