This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Saturday, February 11, 2006

HEYLOS.

Because of Jenna, I decided to reply to tags here. If not I get mistaken for flooding my own tagboard. hahah. I was only replying to tags in my tagboard because I was too lazy to post yesterday. =/

So here are the replies. (:

Christopher - Aiyohh..why always like that. SMILE! God doesnt want to see you like that larh. =DD

Jenna - hmpf* I don't flood my own tagboard lah. =P

Sijie - Thanks. I'm fine already. I'll be back in school on Monday. See you! =)

Jojo - Heloos. haha. thanks. (: Are you jolene?

Eugene - I look like auntie meh? =(

Jenna - Lols. YOU FLOODED! OH YES YOU DID. WAHAHAHA. =DD

Will edit and add pcitures here. loads of pictures. Look out. (;

I know my entries are dead boring lah. but my life is boring that's why. LOL. anyway, here are the pictures I promised. A picture paints a thousand words. ((:


the first picture is umm. the reflection of the bhb me. wahahaha. the second picture is my brother lor. ahaha. the third photo was took at the mrt. lame, huh. but i love it. you can see the reflection of all the trees , hdb flats. so nice right..ohh im going crazy. lol. but i reallyreallreally love it lah. the 3rd one huh. guess what? you see those holes at the mrt the toilet that kinda thing. lols. YESYES. the hole which the dirty stuff goes in. LOL! and the last one. my hair. whahaha. bhb-ness. again. okay, more to come! ((:

1st one, yays. that's my brother. duh. lols. yes i know he is cute. x) . but nevermind, the 2nd one's nice. =)) i like it x) hmm. 3rd one! junyang with yiyuan's poster. ahaha. just nice. =) picture quality isnt that good though. ahaha. okay. till here, take care guys! =D

No comments: