This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Thursday, May 29, 2008

568. seraphic, sublime; gooooooooooooooooood! =D

My throat is better now :D And I got that load off my mind :D And I realised I've been going out before/after school for breakfast/lunch this few days! Hahahah..Tues - Macs, Weds - Market and today - Gelare (First time! Lol.)

Zheng GePing is humurous in the new 7pm show haahha. And speaking about shows, "Rhythm of life" is ending this Friday..by the way GSS ends on 20th July! Yay! TIME FOR THE SHOPPING KAKIS TO GATHER! Lol okay just wanted to do a little update so God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :)

<3

Note to self: FEP, PP. :)

No comments: