This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Thursday, May 08, 2008

562. not too bad :)

Okay hi people! I've no idea where to start from..hmm okay I'll try to go by chronological order :)

Soooo first things first, sorry if you saw that blank post during the past 4 days or so..it was an accident..lol. A crossout post. Haha. And then..someone actually remembered exactly what I said..amazing! I must have said it casually cause I forgot I ever said that before..but oh well its just nice knowing someone remembers. Hee.

Hmm Friday..not too good esp at night..it stretched on till midnight..then I finally slept at 1AM. Haaha. This was what I was feeling..here for remembrance's sake. Besides, it isnt always that I blog in Chinese! Lol "就是今年,情感特别容易乱成一团,好烦啊!!仿佛2008先生残酷地把所有极端的少年情绪突然抛给我,交给我应付,使我感到如此的无助。。救命啊!!" 那晚越想越伤心。。结果落泪了lor.. 其实我的安静有迹可寻 只是你太不留心而已 The size..is meant to be like that..not-so-nice things shouldnt be the focus yea? :)

I forgot where I got this quote from, or whom it was said by but I saw it recently and think its meaningful so here it is: "So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't." :D Forget forget forget!! =D

Today I went around trying to look for contacts after cell (by the way, YiAn, all the best for the remaining exams! :)) but superalamak, they said they had to order them first so I can only try it on Tues/Wed..Plus my astig degree is high..if not can get the normal ones..sigh..! I have no idea how on earth I'm going to get them before Friday. After school activities next week: Tomorrow - CIP, Tuesday - CCA, Wednesday- SupClass??..AHHH. If a fairy godmother exists and pops by to give me a surprise visit AND wants to grant me a wish..let me think..I'd first ask for an infinite number of other wishes..then the 1st of the infinite would be "Perfect vision for one day - Friday, 16th May to be exact" HAHAHA that would be sooooo cool.

So since I couldnt try them today..went to TF and tried 2 dresses..and and I took pictures of them!! Lolol but so paiseh to post them here. HAHAHA. Some laughter to conceal the embarrassment..XD Hmmmm oh and I just received messages from people sent this morning and afternoon..and my heart kind of sank..BISH THE SERVICE OPERATOR.

Hmm I think that's all for today..God is good, yay! Lol..OH WAIT I FORGOOTTTTT SOMETHING VERYYY IMPORRRRTANNTTTTT. HAHAHA. One, HAPPY (belated) 16TH BIRTHDAY JIAYIN!! Hahaha and two, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!! =D=D=D Oh yes so I had lunch with Mameh today and ya the contacts hunt was done with her too, thanks for walking all around with me! :D


Her gifts from Shirleen and I =D

YAY done. Hahah. God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :)

No comments: