This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Friday, May 16, 2008

564. mamamia

Okay I'm going to use a single word to express how today was like for me - Alibaba. I'm just going to rant all over here..to let out all those crappy feelings..:)

So the times in the hall were still okay..I found the video (Heart of success right? Right..hahah)that Mrs CTan showed intriguing..I think it encapsulated a lot of strong emotions..The author's perspective on success is undeniably out of the ordinary..believe..consider..mhmm. Oh and I was holding Q's hand throughout the video cause I felt terribly cold..thanks girl :) Rie even told me she could feel me vibrating when I held onto her afterwards for the same reason! So when we were dismissed from the hall I was really elated..hahah.

Thennnn chiong ahhhh..to the washroom! Hahah. At first we were not really doing anything..then I decided to get my contacts in first..but didnt succeed after much trying..so got changed at doubly quick speed and tried again..And this time,with Clara's help, they finally got in yayyyyyy thank God :D

So we went to find the rest to proceed to the Grassroots Club together..Gahhh I feel like dishing out just keywords now so here goes..waiting time..humid..stuffy feeling in air..blurred vision cause contacts' astig degree not the actual one (contact wearers would know yup)..= irritatedness..helps if I close my eyes for a while then open them again..the image will be totally clear for the first few seconds but after that the blurriness surfaces again grrrr. At that point of time, I totally felt that it would be so much more comfortable if I go contacts-less cause I could actually feel them on my eyes and I didnt like the clear-then-blur-again vision at all..might as well be all clear or all blur. -.- Lol. So all the abovementioned resulted in me feeling oddly tired..showed in the many pictures that were taken..and was again proven in the minor phone incident..lol tired until never see that the battery is placed on the wrong side..thanks Rie for telling me..:) oh well never mind..I gained experience! So..sorry if I was like weird today..it was because of the lens..! Lol and I learnt a new thing - If I really look down and blink..it would truly feel better..hmm I guess I didnt do that earlier on =x Never minddd! :) And sorry girls for not joining you guys after the whole thing..was really uncomfortable.. :)

YAY I FINISHED RANTING. Hahaha. Hmm lets see..I think Beatriz dressed really elegantly today..high-waisted cutting coolio! And Japh looked great in bright red..Saman's eyes were enhanced by the eyeliner..mesmerizing! Crystal applied mascara, wowee! Oh and Clara looked nice too - it was only on the way home that I realised I had tried that same dress before..hahah! OH OH ANDDDD another rant - silly me forgot the buy new batteries from Cheers before going to the venue..caused me to be unable to take higher-quality-than-phone-camera photos..oh welllll. So yes I did manage to take a few :D:D







Do people still give random hugs spontaneously? God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :)

No comments: