This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

565. fine :)

Hello! I feel upbeat all of a sudden..hahaha. Down with bad sore throat and theres no honey at home :( Plus rather huge ulcer at back at mouth..mesh lol. Never mind..I'm gonna be okay anyway yay! =D

The heat spell is really quite unbearable..I might consider bringing my minifan to school tomorrow..hahahah. Spent most of the day sleeping cause of the medicine..thank God theres no homework :D

Cant think of anything else to blog about now..hmm awaiting photos from HM and Q..oh and JY..swing photos! :) Video-calling with Japh the other day was fun..hahaha..the download seems to be taking forever..gah cant think straight now I need a bath..! Thought of typing that in caps but it would look weird hahaha so okay I'm going off!

God, last night I asked for the warmest hug from You..thank You :)

God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :)

[Edit]
22.05.08
Finished watching 《刮痧》 and "To Sir, with love" (1967! =O THE GUY WHO ACTED AS THE TEACHER IS 81 IN REAL LIFE NOW!!) in school today..hahaha! XD
[/Edit]

No comments: