This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Thursday, October 14, 2004

rq...

well...she was an innocent girl...n was ok...but little did i know tt she hates me...ok...i cud c tt...her eye expression was not de same anymore...i knew tt...she obviously wants 2 snatch all my frens in an indirect manner...so bad u no....budden i nv tell her anything...so she keep tellin ppl not 2 'fren' me....say i very proud or wad budden its not true wad...make ppl hate me...n den she is...argh...ok...i tell u..she 'll neva eva read this cos she dun even noe wad's a blog n how 2 make it...den everytym hor..i use the com in computer lab she always wan 2 snatch frm me the mouse..obviously my typing speed is faster den her lah...budden she still wana type so let her type loh...tt tym got project she type den after end period redy she still haven type finish...so study geek one loh...n den..haix...i dun wan 2 say lah...hope she 'll not b lyk tt loh..but i cant do anything...haix.....

No comments: