This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Monday, October 11, 2004

oVeR!!

YEAH! its finally over..im talkin abt my PSLE..yep..i jus took my hcl PSLE..well..its ~avg~ lah..jus waitin 4 my results so tt i'll no which sch i can choose..erm..kahwei ask me go out this Sat..i wan 2 go..budden i haven tell my dad...hmm..wonder if he 'll let me go..hope he 'll lah..afterall PSLE is over...n on 30/10 i will b goin 2 sentosa wif my cgm..yeah..lookin 4ward 2 tt 2..n oso we havin a debate wif matthea's cg abt outer beauty is more important den inner beauty or inner beauty more important..(we r opposition..) my grp consists of Nolly,Yi an me carren serene n Sarah.Of cos,i hope we win..anyway gals r cleverer den boys,right? Yeah...seems lyk im sorta bz...well,i tink i'll stop here 4 now...kk..so bb..

No comments: