This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

haiz...

yesterday i nv post blog bcos i went 2 eleanor's hse 4 BS (Bible Study)...only wengkeong...charissa..eleanor n I was there...whao...yesterday got air-con leh...the lesson was short...only abt 1/2 hr...so we spent the rest of our tym listenin 2 christian songs on elea's com..every1 sang so loudly...probably i was the quietest...i go ther 4 the 1st tym mah...cos b4 PSLE not very free...not tt PSLE is over...we can ve more of BS is a wk...usual is every tuesday..tym is not always de same 1...yesterday start @ 2.45 lyk tt...cos i duno how 2 go elea's hse mah...den she asked me 2 wait @ bus-stop 4 her...said tt she wud b quite late n wud b comin down wif charissa...so i waited n waited budden i nv c her...den i heard my hp ringin...elea asked me where i was...i said :bus stop loh...den she told me tt she nv c me...how can tt b? den sumthing struck me...i was @ the rong bus-stop...haiz....no wonder...'yuan lai' my sch there ve so many bus-stop de...alamak...so i walked there den she brought me there loh...i was very quiet..i didnt utter a single word..only when dey asked me qn...den as i was saying...wengkeong was the speaker for lesson n topic was abt MUSIC..oh yah..n we oso designed our BS website at ele's hse...and elea lent me christian cd cos i did not ve...she had a whole collection..wow...i loved the songs...downloaded it in com yesterday...actually today wanted 2 return 2 her...but she nv come 2 sch 2day..duno y...mayb she's not feelin well? anyways, hope she recovers faster if tt's the case...:) yup...tt's it...n i yesterday i went home @ 5pm..take care...bb...remember 2 visit my web n go forum 2 post! :) thxie

No comments: