This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

aH..

okok..today maths paper...i did all the qn..n managed 2 chk sum of em..hope i'll get A*..i really wan 2..AND..my OAS didn't drop 2day..hehe.. :)..funi thingy 2day was tt..when mdm yeo (its the same tcher..strange..i tot PSLE is other sch tcher invigilate de..but its frm our sch..hmm..) was giving out the papers..everyone put their pencil cases on the top of the table so she cud put em properly straightened on the table..BUT..when it was my turn..she actually paused 4 a moment...i 4got 2 put my pencil box on the top mahz..so i put on the middle of the table..n in the end,she jus put it on top of my pencil box!!! HAHA!!! haiz..jus now 'san jiu jiu' came..duno 4 wad...giv fruits 4 us..den he c me use com..ask me shut down 2 com go n study cos tmr is PSLE..argh..i haven even used it for 5 min leh!!! wad is this?!? sickening..tt's y now den i type this..if not jus now i wud ve typed this..haiz..nvm 4get it..luckily he went back le..kk..stop here..bb..

No comments: