This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

1 down, 4 more 2 go..

oh yeah! my English psle is over! tmr will b maths den chinese den sci n lastly, higher chi. well..i ve lots 2 say..ok...lets start wif wad happened durin my exam 2day..well,sumthing always happens..lolz..i well..was puttin all de bklets 2gether n the OAS..den suddenly.."phew"..( nt my heave of relief or wad)..the OAS flew on the floor..so i was thinkin..ok..i ve got 2 get it back...so i stretched and pulled wif all my might..BUT..it was so stubborn..i cud not picked it up..OH NO! i tot..so pai seh u no..i wonder how many eyes were lookin @ me..was the teacher's one too? so i came back into my position n den i looked ard 2 c if any1 was lookin..oh well..dey probably shifted their eyes 2 sumwhere else..so i gotta do wad i gotta do..i rasied up my hand (feelin embarrased n scared) n told the tcher 2 pick it up 4 me..den i said 'thanks' but i wondered if she did hear it..but anyway,i still said thx..(she's my P1 music tcher btw..mdm yeo.) n den..its tym 4 collecting de papers..n hu cud ve guessed it? my OAS flew away again! Argh! ok..this tym im goin 2 do it my self..so i pushed my chair back n put my right leg 4ward n picked it up...Hmmm..n den, b4 i had my written exam..i had my eng compo (psle)..well..i wrote 495 words..u mus b sayin "wow! so much sia.." but i tell u..it was long alrite, but its kinda 'boring'..not very lah..jus (...)..n den we had a break..i borrowed $ frm cy cos i nv brin my wallet..i tot the stalls were closed..but anyway,i ate maggi mee soup+ char siew+wanton..but the maggi mee is lyk no taste de.(u no..schs rite..dey tell their stalls tt cant ve MSG de..so..)but its still nice..yup..tt's wad basically happen..ok.. i no my blog very long..but @ least i told u @ the start le...n im going 2 say...there's 4 more exams..then it wud all over..my mum's comin back soon..haiz..kk..endin here..bb.. :)

No comments: