This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Monday, October 18, 2004

2day..

now the time is 6.49..let's c how long i take 2 rite me blog...ok....i noe tt i nv update 4 quite a long tym....me not very interested in posting...haix....anyway,a lot of ppl ve visited my blog n gave me advice on the rq thingy n i wud wish 2 thank em....i woke up @ 11am 2day cos i was very tired n i slpt @ 12am last nite...budden 11hrs is nt enuf 2 replenish my lost of slp in Jan earlier dis yr..haha....im downloadin a anti virus software now cos i tink my com ve virus but i hope not...its going slowly cos im usin 28.8kbps modem....haix..weiqing jus signed in 2 MSN...oso i updated my church web. PLS VISIT IT AT www.freewebs.com/chilicg n sign guestbook.thx..i put a FAQ there oso....haha...i kip askin ppl 2 visit de....hahah..my sis playin wif my hp now cos she drinking milk den she cry cry cry...the 2 maids r bhind me now..i not so rich lah..the other one is going bck on Sat.Ok,i gtg n fetch my bro now so cAnt accurately noe how long i take 2 rite my blog...anyway,now my com rilly ve virus....its called :W32/Magistr.a@MM...haiya...and there r 8 infected files man....oh no....i stop here 4 now.tc n bb. :)

No comments: