This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

I..

had a lot of things running through my mind just now..some silly..and some..worries? Wanted to put them on my PM..like..

Paranoi-ah!
Tell me this isn't real

"He told.."
her voice turned into a whisper and faded into the background
"..me"

But after reading through some blogs, I realised I forgot something important..some days ago I told God I dont wanna rush through life; dont wanna live as though there is no God, as though there is no One in control of everything at every point of time..I guess I lost that focus..so God thank You..for reminding me.. :) God is amazing right. Speaking through a friend's blog. :)

Okay I think I'm a bit stressed..okay make that quite stressed for PW cause I have no idea how to start writing my PI..is there a certain format? HOW DO YOU START WRITING WHEN YOU DONT KNOW WHAT TO START WITH. Bahhhhh. God help me.

On a lighter note, photog was fun today..I played with an antique camera..and did film picking with my eyes closed..SUCCESSFULLY! =D And the j1s and j2s sat in a circle and we just talked! Hahah I like :)

I feel like we're nearing the weekends..woohoo! Mid-week, hang on! Tomorrow will be a long day cause of PE..but I think it'll be okay cause today was a long day too..haah =D Then Friday (YAY!) and Saturday and FAMILY DAY! Lol..not sure if im going for cycling on Monday..cause it would be more fun if I can cycle right..aiya I dont know..see first la! :)

Kay I think thats all I wanna say..God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Oh and happy april's fool day :)

Note to self: Submit 3 photos for Colours competition by 15.04..and another one for i dont know what and when. Lol yes this is part of being in photog.

No comments: