This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Friday, March 27, 2009

:):)

Hello! :) Had the FOL workshop yesterday..(Re)learnt Macromedia Flash and created two animations which I'm very happy with..I'll post them up when I get the swf versions =D Oh and I made a new friend who happens to be JX's friend too! Haha AJ is so small XD

And today..there was the resilience training program..Left home around 6.23AM O.O Super early..plus I slept late sooo of course I was halfasleep! Lol. We didnt even take the bus to that Shines College woohoo. Totally fun all the way. :D AND I ABSEILED! I ABSEILED SUCCESSFULLY WOOHOOO REALLY. REMEMBER MY POST-TAMAN ENTRY? I think I said I'll never abseil again or something right..BUT I DID IT LOL THANK GOD was praying that I wont cry or anything during the high elements today :D

I tried being the 2nd belayer too..and I tried a lot of activities which..I never dared to..hahaha more than I did at the Ubin camp..yea thank God I tried.. :) Totally having muscle aches now..like after NAFPA test! Lol. But it wasnt just about enjoying the activites..all of us had to take something home with us..apply what we learnt into our lives..so I was saying I'll try to swim by year-end, overcome my phobia of swimming. LOL.

Our group did the shoes-together-in-a-circle thing which I think is really cool :D Gonna get the photo soon..hmm after everything ended it was past 5..AH SHACKS I just remembered I didnt bring the WS home LOL must have left it in the college..never mind. Math test on Mon, Chem test on Tues.

Okay so a group of us went to Lavender for ice cause we were so thirsty but ended up buying proper drinks hahaha. Stopped at the pretty playground for some time..It was enjoyable! :D All of us played at least one item..climbing..going down the special slopes, doing backflips on the monkey bars, using the rotating wheels and the rocking chairs..rock climbing LOL they didnt have enough at the training..someone even planned a SOC -.- LOL

Then we went to the hawker centre at army market..where MY declared that she'd be a zhai nv from now on. HAHAHA. And we ranked people according to their "zhainess" LOL. MRT..discovered something new about some people..lol hmm what else reached home at 8plus. Got bio homework to do..tomorrow! Before Saman's housewarming party..and yay can see them again..okay God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :):)

No comments: