This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hello!

Am so sorry I havent updated for so long! Hahah gave you a lot of time to think over the "food for thought" yea. Hahaha anyway! Today I held a chinchilla for the first time in my life :D At Dionne's house..thanks girl! Lol 2nd bungalow I visited in this month..and we've got to meet up again cause today was really unproductive lol.

Okay I saw this somewhere and its meaningful so here goes.. :)

"i was asked once to give my 3 favorite animals in order of preference and give descriptions as well..

i replied:

eagle: solitary, superior, precise

jaguar: cool, silence, dangerous

rabbit: hollow, lazy, funny looking



the first one is what you think of yourself

the second is what others think of you

the last one is what you really are



..............you don't have to tell me if it is true


others may misunderstand you; you may even misunderstand yourself.

we are deeply affected by lots of experiences in life and have to explain who you are.

it's about remembering yourself and being ok.

yes. ok. that should be good enough"

It feels like Saturday today! I miss my scotchtape cause i need it to paste my articles but I'll get it back during camp (hopefully the girl who took it will remember to bring it!) :D Oh yea will be having CCA camp this Thurs and Fri..have no idea what we'll be doing except that we'll be going out on the 2nd day o.o Ah God I hope it will be fun :) And thank You so much for always being with me..thank You, my super awesomest God! :D

Okay God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! <3 :D

No comments: