This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Saturday, March 21, 2009

WOOHOO!

GUESS WHAT! I'M FINALLY ABLE TO TRANSFER MY PHONE PHOTOS AND VIDEOS TO THE COM AHAHAHA AM ESTATIC =D=D THANK YOU GOD!! It means I can upload photos which I took with people a million years ago ANNDDDD that I can upload photos for the photography competition SOOOO I still can win that 8GB thumbdrive!! Yay! LOL.

And yes I'm back from camp.. :) Came back feeling lethargic to the max and slept for a few hours..hahah. Took a few photos with Serene.. =D

Okay I'll upload the multitude of photos now..what to expect: Photos taken during studying during the long break last year =O, photos I love, THAT PHOTO OF WP WHICH REMINDS ME OF TBS, photos I took with you which I havent sent to you, photos taken in JC..=D
URL: http://picasaweb.google.com/sandra1992/UploadedPhotos?authkey=Gv1sRgCLTu7s6jrPm6aw&feat=directlink
People inside (excluding me): JingYi, Rie, Saman, Clara, MY, XP, XueMei, LR, Jenna, ShuJie..and my siblings and cousins =D

Hahaha enjoy! I need to do GP! Okay God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! <3

No comments: