This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Saturday, April 11, 2009

baabaa

Firstly, thank God for 399 for came over yesterday to fix the com :D:D

Okay I came online cause I'm feeling bored and..I dont feel like doing my work. Woahwoah. But part of my work needs the com so..haha! XD

I feel sluggish now..plus my thighs are still aching from Thursday's PE (which I thoroughly enjoyed =D) so its quite sad that I enjoyed those few hours but have to endure pain for a few days..sigh. Anyway..not only do I feel sluggish, I move sluggishly because of the muscleache. Ahh..lol.

I need to do quite a number of things..like study for the math test which I was until I got stuck at one qn..then edit my PI..write the sleep essay..complete SSMD and biomolecules tuts..baabaablacksheep I dont feel like doing anything at alllll.

Never mind. I'll look for some motivation hohoho. God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :)

No comments: