This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Friday, April 03, 2009

Huh?

I think I'm going to rant. I think its because of the lack of sleep. Maybe I should sleep now. But I wanna get my thoughts down.

It feels great helping people, no matter what. =D

Life feels better when you have someone you like. Even if its a fake one. Like you randomly pick someone to go gaga over when you see him/her. Just to destress and make you feel good. And no one's gonna say anything about it..cause..haven't they been through that too? So yea..even if its fake. Haaa.

Really. Don't judge anyone. He can be A today and B tomorrow.

Okay enough of thoughts. Tons of them whirl around in my mind everyday.

TODAY! MORNING! WE DID MORNING PRAYER! Woohoooo happyyyyy. Thank You God! :):) And I made a new friend! Again! Hahaha thank You God! Its cool :):)

This could be the 1st time I'm not as energized on a house Friday..lol. Seriously. I remember that house Friday..when I felt so happy cause I slept well the previous night :D Tomorrow..9-11..setting up of our stall :) Then..research for the PS sharing session..and do homework! =D And the girls are coming to my house on Mon..hahaha need to pack around the house so that there's space to do the cell model..hmm.

I think I'll keep thinking about that until I fall asleep or something. Alamak. Its very unimportant but very intriguing to me..so yea that explains the title of today's post.

Okay I'll end off here. God is still awesomest :DDD Thank You for being You! God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :):)

No comments: