This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Saturday, June 30, 2007

408.

Really long since I've had 2 posts in a day..haha but I'm here now to "capture" this moment of..a little joy? Hahhaa yea the earlier post was uhhh..not written in a good mood..hahahaha..OH AND I almost finished the bio workbook homework :D I left the last free-response question..

Ooohh..someone set fireworks in the sky but I can't see them..I can only hear the loud booming sounds..LOL..I wonder what happens to the sky when the fireworks reaches it..Do stars burst? LOOOOOL..

Church tomorrow :) Currently reading: Briana's gift by Lurlene McDaniel. I can do my make up tuition session on Monday cause its a holiday :D Sigh which means..no off day. I've been waking up everyday this week with the help of my alarm clock. And I will still need MrAlarm to get me up for church tomorrow. And then if I go by his arrangements and report for tuition @ 8am..I'll need it again. I think I'll try to ask him if there's any afternoon timeslot. Having tuition so early is crazy. XD

Hmmm..wheeee yin came online..hahahaa..

Oh mesh..Why did dad have to come to ruin my mood..I dont like it. I dont like it at all. The stress talking to him, just breathing the same air as him makes me stressed. Now he's outside the door. I don't want to face him. I dont want to start another quarrel with him. I don't want to have a conversation with him. I don't want to have any history with him. ='(

[edit]
I'm fine already..thank God =D



SUPER LAME.
[/edit]

No comments: