This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

396.

"Abseiling down a high wall harnessed to a rope is not for the faint-hearted"

I'm one of those faint-hearted people..Lol I'm reading yesterday's Mind Your Body. There's one page on abseiling and well the person trying it had almost. Almost the same thoughts as me when going down..

"Panic set in and I lost my footing. Dangling in mid-air.."

Hahaha..that was my worst experience at Taman. I'm a faint-hearted person..hahah..

Oh well..


Your Score: CHERRY GARCIA!


You scored 66% SWEET, 70% CHUNKY, and 66% UNIQUE!



cherry sweet cream base with cherries and fudge chunks

Awesome...you are one of my personal favs: Cherry Garcia. You fall in the middle on all measurements- sweet, wild, and unique, but not overwhelmingly so on any of those. You make a good friend, able to share your unique perspectives on things, and able to have fun without winding up in jail or something. Good job.


The Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Flavor Test



Haha..take care, God bless & byeeeee (:

P.S:

OMGOSH LOL I LOL-ED IN FRONT OF THE COM WHEN I SAW THIS at some mediacorp website..Hahaa! Click to enlarge.

P.P.S: Just found this..so this is the quote Ms Choi has been talking about..
"Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know it so it goes on flying anyway."

Nice (:

No comments: