This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

401. (very random)

New phrase(s) that I've been using:

OH MESH
a variation of "OH, CRAP!"

Kay cant think of anymore.

[edit, just remembered one more]

Shanks
a variation of "Crap.."

[/edit]

Think I mentioned this before. Why does Blogger's posting editor have bold and italics tools but not an underline tool? Its just one more function. And this beta version didn't make it better. Pun intended.

Homework that I have to do:
Tuition homework - OMGOSH..someone drag me out and teach me how to do my partial fractions homework. This is urgent. Have to see him on Saturday..another one of these days to make up for the other time I wasn't there. MYGOODNESS. I'm starting to dislike tuition. Really. I got influenced by Eugene..LOL.
Finish up SS notes - did 3/4 of it..
Sciences' (bio, chem, physics) past papers and a lot more found here. Sigh. Do we have to print the chem and physics papers? I actually printed 50 pages of homework for AJW. Can you believe it? No I can't. And if every thing I helped him to do = he owes me a meal, he owes me 3 meals. Hahahaha.

The Chem TYS is laying on my desk with my other books..I feel so..such a procrastinator..lol.

OH AND today I woke up in the morning!! Late morning but yea, still morning!! Thank God =D LOL if not I'll be waking up at 2-4pm. No kidding. Sleep late, wake up late. So today I can sleep earlier! YAY!!

These few days..I go to Stomp to pass the time at night. Watched all the episodes of their Blind Date series. Pretty cool (= I seriously miss my TV laaaaa. =( Really havent watched any in the comfort of my own home for more than 2 months already. =(((( Oh and I read Stomp's forum..

很久没用华语讲话/沟通了。。希望还没生锈。。=X 这几天也想了想一些事。。比如“他”。。想了一阵子,就记得他也只是另一个我迷恋的男孩。。那为什么这次迷得那么疯呢?这是人所谓说的“超级迷恋"吗?所以我决定了。。下一次我看到他。。就把它当“普通人”不用怕他或什么了。。这不会容易但。。我可以做到的!! =D "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" - Phillipians 4:13 这个月也觉得自己不像自己似的。。自从去了马来西阿。。收音机也未免太可怕了吧。。歌词和旋律跟我的心情一莫一样!!Maple 的 2x 十九分钟已开始了。。我现在才发现。。哈哈。。好吧。。就到此为止。。再见。。!

[edit]
http://blog.ctba.com.cn/user1/ourfairytale/archives/2007/200761401610.html :D
[/edit]

Borrowed 8 books from the library yesterday =D Reading (self) therapy..finished 2 books already..hmm and listening to the radio now..ate honey stars for breakfast and yesterday's supper which was around 2+am? =X Glad I woke up in the morning today. Have to get the go-to-school momentum back.

Sigh I miss school. The holidays are coming to an end in the blink of an eye. How time flies. I want to do something constructive..

Anyway, take care, God bless and byeeeeee. (:

No comments: