This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Saturday, June 23, 2007

403.

[edit]
L-O-L!
ALAMAK! ITS ALI BABA!
[/edit]

Wheeeeeeeeee.

So whats been happening..the holidays are coming to an end..tomorrow's the last day..and tomorrow's Sunday! Rejoice! [Jumps up and down and cheers like a lunatic] Hahahaa..Yay for God =D

Hmm had tuition this morning..was late by 2 minutes (opps) but he didnt say anything about it..oh and I skipped modulus function and asked for Binomial Theorem instead. Lol and then the 1st time I got the exercise and notes I just stared blankly at them. Then I er composed myself but didnt manage very well to..lol and I tried doing the sums..and I tried and I tried for 2 hours I think. And I couldnt get any answer at all cause I didnt understand the notes. LOL!

And when he finally came and taught me how to do them I was so crap happy. LOOOOL..and then I finished what he wanted me to do and YAY!! I like binomials.. XD Butbut errrr I havent touched my science papers..=x we are supposed to do them I think..

Those few days I couldn't sleep..I messaged YIN! Hahaha..

And the outing with Q was really fun and enjoyable..Hahaha..ARESNAL & CHELSEA! Yay for best friends. ANDAND I think it was the the 1st time I waited so long for her to come..LOL..and we ran on the streets like 2 mad women..yup FUN, very. =D

Mummy: (says something she said before)
Me: You told me that before..
Mummy: Ohoh I'm sooooo sorry!
Me: LOOOOL!

I witnessed something hilarious today..

(At the traffic light; green man blinking)
Mother: Eh dont run ah wait you fall down..慢慢走!
Children: Orh. (slows down to walk)
(Mum sees that there are only 10 seconds left)
Mother: AIYO! faster walk!! No time liao, no time liao!

I was behind this mum all the while and if I wasn't alone I can assure you that I'd have burst out laughing on the streets..funny crap!

Okay God bless, take care and byeee!

No comments: