This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

405. Freedom Writers Soundtrack &



Oh yay..waiting for JY to come online..lalalala..Nachos is delectable..Hee imagine if the c in that word wasn't there..LOL! Freedom Writers was a really heartwarming movie. I'm currently such a mood-swinger.

Eh nothing to blog eh. =X

Okay was really tired yesterday so after the window shopping with the girls I went home and read the newspaper. (can't believe I actually read when I was so sleepy) It helped in making me feel even more sleepy so "pom", I fell onto the bed wearing my class shirt and shorts. LOL. And I slept for hours. Not sure how long..

Oh and english lessons are the ones I laugh in the most these days..thanks to whitey and myself..myself for making a laughing stock out of myself..lol I scream easily. And zoos are saviours of the "world". (LOL?) Oh and new name for jojodajie - mojo jojo. Nice huh? XD

God bless take care and byeeee! =D

[Edit]
Been liking songs cause of their tunes rather than their lyrics recently..hmm..(: And I especially like 3 songs from S.H.E's latest album, Play. One of them's in the jukebox on the right hand on the screen..I should get a playlist huh..hahaha first it was radioblog then now its imeem everywhere..=)
[/Edit]

No comments: