This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Saturday, September 17, 2005

yay!

i luv my blog! lol.
luv da music!
btw, im so sian here..
gog 2 japh's church ltr.
lol. my mei's church.
btw, i think friendster a bit mad larrhs...
oways chg da layout n stuffs.
BUT...I LIKE IT!
haha...i chged my profile liao! go c larrh
顺便...add testi 4 me kayys...haha

oh yah...i think i die le larr..
my geog wb nv bring hm!! sumore nid 2 do 4 chapters!
what am i gna do?
the door is gna be locked!
shud i go general off and say
"ermm..sry but i think i left my book in class,
can i get the class key and take my bk?"

haiis.tt's so stupid. sheryl can go in anytime lor..so gd..
her class door is spoilt!!
so can go in anytime!!
harr...so envy her...

btw, hi...wad m i gna say..oh yah...
yest went 2 sun plaza with japh lor..
den so many funny things happen in mac lor...
kk..will not elaborate...if nt i'll hv 2 type till my fingers go numb.
lol. aft tt we went to Aries.
v nice. =)

and then...ermmss...i rilly 4gt wad i wanted 2 say lar..hai...
want to rant so much. but nvm.
im gna end her. bye peeps!

*hey, once i mrb wat i wna say, i'll cum bck here.
will leave this window open. ;)

No comments: