This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Friday, September 02, 2005

stomach pain..shucks...

hai hai hai..i got back my report card...and u noe wat...i failed 4 subs...=(...i really really dont like it. its terrible..pathetic...i'mn racing against time!

talked to ps veronica. her surname is 'wong' she pointed to vic's nametag n said "hey, u're victoria wong n i'm veronica wong!" then she laughed. hai...felt so like crying when she counselled n prayed for me just now. my tears were rushing to hush out but i holded it. no, God holded it.

God...I know you love everyone. that includes me. hai. sigh.

you wanna know what subjects i failed?

  1. LIT!
  2. CHI!
  3. GEOG!
  4. SCI!

aRGH...its driving me crazy..its killing me! killing me!!! And i still have dreaded HW!!!

  1. mATHS ws
  2. chi portfolio thingy
  3. revision! lotsa em to do! i've to! ( i specially brought bck my bks to revise one leh! how can dun study? so heavy!)

And i din go home today. prob on sunday. shucks. gt the basketball match. can i tell angeline i dun wanna go? i hv 2 take a no of things.

hai. sheryl encouraged me to go 4 MS. i got tution leh. how to go? sigh..

  • TIRED EYES
  • TIRED FACE
  • TIRED BODY!

"When you are phsically tired, you are spiritually tired too."

HOW TRUE...

Thank You God for comforting me, for always being there for me, for answering a YES to my prayers time n time again. THANK YOU SO MUCH...

Then God said: "Its okay. Let it out.Let it out"

Who doesnt want to live in fantasy? It either online or tv. why is this world so cruel i dun feel like living in it anymore. not a bit. This world is too unimanginable.I want God to take me away from this world. this stupid world. what is it becoming too. hai. im the youngest in class.

sigh. funny stupid things-

No comments: