This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Saturday, September 24, 2005

high high

i bought my shoelaces! yay! haha, actually mom bought them...my sports shoes (seriously) needed some mending...lol...the shoelace material budge out and it was difficult to fit in back into that hole. so i guess God told mum that and she got an extreme thin ones for me. haha...6 more days to exams. crap. and i havent revise. just did a bit of chi assesment during tution just now...just a teeny weeny bit but i hope tt will help la...i realised that i shudnt type with my fingernails. tt base of my fingers can do the job...but i will prolly make mistakes lar...well..went to friendster just now n played gormball in neopets..haha. im still a kid. xP sheryl changing to a green blogskin. and im eating cai tau kuey now (carrot cake)..hmm..yum yum! =) oh yes. i 4gt 2 announce smth impt.

ITS MY MUM'S N SIS B'DAY TODAY!!

yay! went to shangri-la to celebrate. mum's frns were there. andrea aunty asked me if i noe hu's julia low...i told her no. i did not noe there were 2 julias in sec1 till sher told me...i think one's in 1C and the other one in 1integ...well, haha...anyway...gtg bah...hv to rt testi 4 sm1..grrs...haha juz kidding.

kk, tc ppl, bb n GBU!

No comments: