This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Saturday, September 17, 2005

rants

lols. 2nd post of da day lerr...
i duno why..
but i kip wanting 2 improve my blog
editing again and again...

anyw, i bhb ar..
ask ppl cum my blog n tag..lol.
oh yah. 4gt 2 put my blog add in friendster..
or did i?
haha.STM lahh..
and then..im gna add my email add link ltr.
i dun feel like doing hw lor.
so sian.
haii..

btw, MUM BOUGHT PRINTER!
God mux hv told mum or smth.
lol. Its the conon pixma one.
v stylish. v nice.
hehe..wat a surprise.
tt tm was tt canera on carnival day n nw this!
haha. but i duno where to plug in the power cord! oh whateva.

y arh.
y r sum ppl so hardworking.
"im rushing to do my hw!!"
but. me?
"i dun wan 2 do anything, including HW."
hais. shud i?
be guai?
y?
i dun want. (ranting ahead)
i can. bt i dun wan. any prob? i duno how 2 do. can i giv up on hw n proj?
is there a law tt says i hv 2 finish em?
y..sum things.
we find them unfair.
just wad is happening on dis EARTH?

No comments: