This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Sunday, September 05, 2010

Expect greatness

“As Christians, we need to live with the expectation that our walk with God will be full of life-changing encounters with Jesus. I pray that we will always be people with a Kingdom focus, and a spirit that says ‘God, I need an encounter with You, I am ready for the unexpected, and I have a heart that will do whatever it takes’.”

- Brian Houston

God, it's been so incredibly amazing..hahaha can't help but praise You! =D I feel You in every single moment..this is my life and God is the director..=D I'm going wherever He's taking me..cause I know it's gonna be awesome!! YAYYYYYYYY =D Daddy, thank You for this joy..joy can be never-ending..because it's from You :D

And I think the sole reason why there is still good in this world is because You are here. The only reason why the world is still revolving is because You planted desires and dreams in our hearts..so as we work towards them, things get going..and the world moves..yea I think so :D

This is the sound of the redeemed
rising up to praise the King
singing glorious, glorious One
You have saved us

Honour and power
And praise to the Saviour
You are the answer
You are the answer! =D

God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! =D

No comments: