This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Olive you!

Hahaha is it just me or do I keep hearing "I love you"..I was thinking..where's the "olive"?? Hahaha okay never mind nice hearing it repeatedly anyway :D Haha wooohoooo Friday is comingggggg :D Already feels like it's here! Haha HI FRIDAY HI FRIDAY THANKS FOR COMING OLIVE YOUUUUUU hahaha I keep replaying the song! It's crazy how I can listen to the same song over and over for more than 3 hours straight..! Haha not today though :) Okay enjoy the song! God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! =D

Note to self: Find a way to watch "Music and lyrics"!! Another thing to do after A's YAY!! =D P.S.: Friday's here!! =D

[Edit] Just found this quote.. "You’re never alone, God’s always with you and there is always someone who is going through the exact same thing you are going through at the exact same time, or there is someone who has been through it and came out of it with the victory." Haha so true..I wonder if God makes the people around go through things that I experience so that I'll feel better having someone going through the same thing/ have someone who understands to talk to..or is it the other way round? Maybe it's not that it happened because I need to relate to others..maybe it's because..and the more I think about it, the more it seems to be this case..because I need the experience to grow..shouldn't feel like I'm not benefiting..shouldn't think that "I don't need this"..that "Again? God? So that I can relate to other people?" No..shouldn't think that way..shouldn't think that God cares more about other people..haha that's so wrong..how can God not love everyone equally?? =D [/Edit]

No comments: