This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Haha

God, it's funny how You turn things around..the sudden outburst last night..thinking..what about me? Didn't feel Your love like I used to..Haha and then I didn't want to do QT..felt so guilty when I woke up..haha felt like such a letdown..like how could my heart change so quickly..

"I want you endlessly"..the depths of a human heart..just how much can a soul feel..haha Daddy, so what if I don't do well? Honestly have no idea how I'd do..but God, I'm leaving it into Your hands..if I do well, it's because of You..if I don't..well try until A's..and if things don't go the way I want them to..I'll know that..You have other plans for me..right.. :) pray I won't lose faith..it won't be the end. No it won't..! :)

So what? If I do my best, I won't regret right? Give me confidence, not in myself, but in You..not false hope..i need a living Hope..You. Don't want to lose this feeling..this conviction..thank You..haha it can get so stressful..but God, don't leave me..i can't just know that You're here..i need to feel You..

Christian = Christ I.A.N. = Without Christ, I Am Nothing

God, keep me. I need You.

Sigh God..what is this..mood swings again..who's for me??

i know there’s a lesson to be learned in all of this, but the ugly feeling in the pit of my stomach isn’t helping me find it.

No comments: