This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Monday, August 23, 2010

Sometimes


Omgosh haha this is beyond words =D =D I want to see this someday! =D

"Sometimes skulls are thick. Sometimes hearts are vacant. Sometimes words don’t work."
- James Frey

"Walking in God's will may not always be the easiest but it's always the safest"

“When I said, "My foot is slipping," your love, O LORD, supported me. When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul.”- Psalm 94:18-19

God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

1 comment:

Mummy said...

Wow, its so beautiful isnt it? My dear, see how God created all this which sometimes we take things for granted in our life.