This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Sunday, December 11, 2005

HELLO!

okay, since none of you tagged me, i shall delete that blog and use this skin. something new for a change, huh? (:

i think i got influenced by liquan. HAHA. her posts contain a lot, and i say A LOT of html coding so im trying to experiment with them here. LOL.

okays. i just realised that i made 3 posts on my birthday! wierdo me. watching 红星大奖 now. the repeat one. and now waiting for..hmm. dont tell you. =P HAHA. no lar. my cousins are coming over. i think they went to causeway point. ahh..nvm. the house is like so messy now. the 2 kids left their crayons on the ground. oh my.

I JUST HATE UNTIDINESS.

OU XUAN is so preeetiee!! okay, get this, im NOT A LES okay. and 舞出彩虹 rocks! LOL. what a freak I am. 歇闲 (how to write ah??) handsome meh? ee. so pervertic. SORRY. 权仪凤's real witty and i voted for ou xuan that day. yups.

Its been long since i wrote such a l o n g post already right. haha. yah. 莫小玲 (哎呀,dont care la, write wrong then wrong lor. HAHA) is a good 主持人 too! i think lar. okay. chatting with..AT. listening to the TV. hp gonna batt flat again..

WHY DIDNT SOMEONE BUY ME A NEW HP ON MY B'DAY?!

*sobs*

haha...no lah. but if you wanna buy, its not too late =P so BHB...okay, shall stop here.

Take care, God bless, SMILE and BYEE~! =)

P.S: if you all think that i should change back to the previous skin, TAG me okay? (:

No comments: