This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Thursday, December 08, 2005

BIRTHDAY`

YAY!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME..happy birthday to MISS LALA..LALALALALALA

to every0ne who wished me happy b'day, thanks a lot. and 4 the presents too. gtg now.BYE =)

[con'td]


my aunt gave me a big surprise just now. lol. she brought me to the salon, telling me that she wanted to trim my hair but she actually told the hairdresser to cut, wash, blow and dry...lol. den i was like laughing away. it was the first time i tried it. and the hairdresser told me not to move but my ear itched a lot! HAHA...and then she plaited my hair. haha. quite nice lar. maybe'll take a photo later to show you all. haha, she put gel n hairspary. i had so much baby hair she had to keep them still. lol. now i know. and glitter too. now my hair's all shiny and..gelly? lol. okay. thanks for presents:

uncle [plush radio]
fion [i dunno yet]
aunts [hongbaos]
aunt [hair makeover LOL]

and well-wishers. =)

take care, smile n BYEE =D

No comments: