This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Sunday, December 18, 2005

AWAITED POST?

*laughs*

Oh no, I'm laughing even before i started blogging. WAHAHA. Hmm..Its been a week since i last blog, which means, 7 days being OFFLINE and i already have 37 unread emails waiting for me. haven't checked the other accounts though. HAHA. I'm sure there'll be more. Actually I'm waiting for something but well, who cares.

The tv is turned on at volume number 15 and I was brainstorming on my Chiese assignment yesterday. I started a little, teeny weeny bit.

*bangs my head for cancelling the tution appoionment yesterday*

Oh yah, i got my long-awaited present, something i never expected to get, a mp3 player. A Creative Neeon 1GB. i like it a lot. its blue. (: and i got the Hip Hop stik-on. (its spelt like that, dont ask me why)

Been thinking that i am so blessed. thank God. got a printer, a digital camera, a mp3 player, the mini fan, everything i wished for is now coming to me...its like all of a sudden, im getting everything i wanted. but i haven't got enough time to think and the other one comes. maybe i'm like the chinese idiom, 生在福中,不知福。God's so good. Ha...aren't i lucky? I'M SO BLESSED.

*beams*

life has been like a merry-go-round for me this year. next year will be even better. right, guys? ;)

No comments: