This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Friday, July 16, 2010

This is too pretty

Yay :D

TODAY IS FRIDAY WOOHOOOO :D I've got a handful of things to do..haha okay tonight's gonna be a long night! Just listened to this..



:D I like her voice! And the ukelele! Haha Stargirl's favourite!

Yesterday I asked God to let me know if what I'm doing is worth it and today someone told me something that made me convinced. I'm sold. Haha wanna be sold out for Christ. :D God, help me be brave. Can't do it alone.

God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :)

P.S.: I've been trying to fix the problem of my sidebar reaching the top of the window but I haven't found a solution yet so for now..it will remain in this state HAHA let me know if you can solve it! Thanks! :D [Edit] Solved! =D [/Edit]

No comments: