This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Monday, July 05, 2010

723.

Helloooooo :D It's been more than a month! Haha :) Thank God for everything! Got the answer to my question :D Tried to upload photos just now but FB kept crashing on me..haha okay never mind will try again later :)

SO! Feeling tired after a long day out but it was really enjoyable :D:D:D Competing to see who can throw the pillows back into the basket from the furthest distance (haha this one was super short but it was fun :D), doing seriously dumb things in the showrooms (OMGOSH TOILET BOWL PHOTO HAHA) AND RUNNING UP THE DOWN ESCALATOR FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE HAHAHAHA SUPER EXHILARATING :DDDDDDDD YOU SHOULD TRY IT TOO! The escalators at T3 are long and aren't the steps type so you won't get hurt that easily haha :D Was about to reach the top when this guy on another escalator shouted at us and told us not to do that. HAHAHA yea I know it's crazy but you don't always get to do it!

Talking about funny things that happened to us, dreaming about the future, unsuccessful jumpshots, eating good food together, taking 71 photos although the camera's battery was low (HOW COOL IS THAT! THANK GOD FOR MAKING THE BATTERY LAST! HAHA) and laughing like crazy at anything and everything. Haha thanks for your "I love you" before I left :D I know I said "Yup yup" but I really wanted to say "I love you too" hahaha sorry I think I was too tired :) These words have been said many times before but you just never get tired of saying them. Having someone willing to do the dumbest things with you is one of the best things in life..I LOVE YOU FRIEND! =D

I made an animation! Another jumpshot animation :D Haha don't know how to increase the speed..if not it'll look really funny haha
AH YAY :D I'm going to read and watch Dear John, The Notebook and maybe Message in a Bottle..and another books by Nicholas Sparks after A's haha :D

Oh I found a really cool photo just now :D

AHH I WANNA DO THIS TOO! GROUP SKYDIVING!!
Okay really tired haha going off soon..God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! :)

No comments: