This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Friday, July 16, 2010

Awww


Deaf 8-month old gets a cochlear implant which allows him to hear. This is his reaction.

Isn't it amazing? :D How God made voices..sounds and music..one of the most beautiful things life has to offer :D Talking about voices, I love how only God knows how I sound like to myself. Hahaha it's our little secret. Shhhh :D You know you sound different to other people right? They can't hear how you sound like to yourself..but you can ANDDDD God can :D Haha I love it! :D I like to think that God loves hearing my voice HAHAHA yes God? Thank You that I'm alive today. You make everything seem alright. Thank You..so much :D:D

God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D

No comments: