This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Updates

Activities coming up:
November
19 - Movie & bowling (evening)
(EDIT: OMGOSH REACHED HOME AT 12+ and was late for lecture the next day..but thank God I entered the LT when the lecturer was out THANK GOD! Was so afraid he'd scold me like mad)

25 - Darkroom spring cleaning (morning)
27 - Sheryl's birthday celebration :)

30 - Go school :)

December
1 - Chem project meeting & gift wrapping workshop :D
8 - 17th! :)
18 - SL
25 - CHRISTMAS!! :D

By the way, the exam period in Universities is Nov-Dec?? =0

No school tomorrow for me YAY =D

Using the netbook now..my main com is cranky again! =(! I need my documents! Rahrahrah..
(Edit: Main com working properly already! :D Thank God =D)

No comments: