This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Monday, November 09, 2009

Dear PW

It's finally time to say goodbye. You have made a huge difference in my life (and many others too I believe). You brought in many new acronyms into my dictionary - PW, PI, EoM, I&R, WR, GPP, GPF, WRF, OP..I might never forget them.

Thanks for making me realise a number of things..haha those were nice lessons. Do you want to know what I really think of you? Initially I thought you became a school subject cause they wanted us to learn how to work in a group - and that's an essential skill to have in the working world in the future and also because they wanted to develop our thinking skills (GI! A&E!). That's all good..it seems completely beneficial to us.

But maybe schools forgot that we have other subjects to take care of as well. And students have to spend a lot of time on you to do well..so we end up experiencing the side effects - STRESS and for some, intense hatred (for you).

But then, thank God everything comes to an end someday..for me, you end today. (HAHAHAHAA) So while it was been a roller-coaster ride, thank you and see you (never) again. :)

P.S.: YES! NO SCHOOL FOR THE NEXT 2 DAYS =D=D
Currently listening to: "My Style" by Brown Eyed Girls =D

No comments: