This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Sunday, August 30, 2009

This week

Lost my pink highlighter and G2 pen..alamak.
(haha edit: Dionne gave me hers..thanks girl =D and thank God I have an extra G2..haha but I still like that old shade of ink better..hmm hinthint haha)

To do:
- GP essay, redo AQ, for & against (?) - haha she didn't go through/ collect it in the end..which was good cause I didn't "redo" what I did in the library =D
- Cut & highlight articles
- Edit EoM
- BCM tutorials
- Econs essay
- QT

Wanna go shop for new stuff tomorrow (actually today..its 1245 already =D) after church! :D


It hurts because you didn't even realise it
What should I do?


Again, God has been awesome. I love You God. :)

No comments: