This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Friday, August 07, 2009

NOOOO

Don't like this feeling. AT ALLLLL.

=(((((((((((

AHHHHOIDCHLDFGHBFDUIHGHGTRGHRSHTHGHSU/

I want the main com back! The website is having problems! I WANNA SCREAM. BAHHHHHH!! Internal conflict..internal conflict! CAN DIE AHH. STRESS IS STUPIDDDDDDD.

OMGOSH JUST FOUND THISSSSS. MUST SHAREEEEEE.


Tian wasn't expecting much before I played it..But when I did, it drew me in cause the mood of the first few scenes was much like how I felt..sad..sad to the max. Yea I'm extreme. And then..maybe it just felt better cause subconciously I felt that there's someone with the same emotion as me..hahah okay he was acting..but his acting is so good you can really sense his melancholy.

BUT THEN..Suddenly things got turned 360degrees when she appeared..so from ohsosad it went to ohsosweet..and I was so glad that the video was cheering me up..haha who knew..things took an unexpected twist - she was gone. Can you imagine? The person who changed your life..the person you've been besotted with..IS GONE? GONEEEE. His heart probably took a very painful plunge right to the bottom. OUCH.

And just when you're wondering where on earth she went, how that happened and how the story could end like that..hahha watch it. Totally sweet, heartwarming and touching..I love it =D

Anyway, so many thoughts ran through my head while I was watching it..Was he always like that? Where are his friends? And then at first I didn't know the girl was in a different building..hahaha! Can't remember what else I thought of right now..but hmm God is so good. He won't let me feel unhappy for too long. Haha thank You :) I really feel better now. Hopefully it will only get better..! =D

God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :)

No comments: