This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Friday, August 21, 2009

HELLO THERE =)

Its Friday again..whew what a school week. Thank God again..cause being able to survive one school week after another is no mean feat. TGFE TGFE!! =D

Everyone should stop being this busy. At every given moment, someone is being stressed up about his/her work..and its hard to find life when you are overly tensed up. But the good news is..one day it'll all end..and it'll end well =D

Thank You Daddy :) Thank You for the people I can lean on when I feel tired..thank You that You are always, always with me..thank You that admist the chaos I can find peace..thank You that sanity comes back (haha)..thank You for the good sleep..thank You for providing, for forgiving, for loving me even when I don't deserve it and thank You for being You, <3 :)

Hahha this sounds really cheesy but I don't know when I'll get to say it again so its..now or never! Hahah I love my friends very, very much :D YAY!

Dionne..if you're reading this, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I just realised I didn't give you a birthday hug..haha Monday okay! If you don't see this even better..it'll be a surprise! :D

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D

No comments: