This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Sunday, May 31, 2009

HAHAHA



Watch it. Especially if you're a WG fan. XD

On a sidenote, I've been faithfully using FF as my browser since yesterday..have always alternated between the two rival browsers but yea..uploaded a lot of new stuff on the PS website! I think we need to do survey on the online photo sales thing..haha..

Anyway! YEA 3.19AM NOW! I'm still so awake cause I slept at 7 and woke up at 9.30 just now..Hahaa..College Day was okay today..I mean yesterday. Didn't do much the whole time I was there which was like 6 hours O.O Hahah the air-con in the darkroom was so good I didn't want to leave XD Took some photos today! And played with the guys' webcams..there were 3 laptops in the room! Haha cool right.

Okay think that's all..God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D

No comments: