This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

=)


Maaaaa. Hahaha you want the voucher? Worked on the noticeboard during CCA today..braved the heat with Cam and I'm quite happy that the board looks more presentable now.. :D There are still some aspects of it I'd like to change though..I think it has the potential to be the most informative CCA noticeboard in the school hahaha XD

Having math test tomorrow..jiayou! :D God has been amazing..haha thank You Daddy :) I'll end off with a photo of a very happy Shirleen =D

Okay God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D

Random note: Trying the treadmill will be the last thing on my list if I go to the gym cause I'm probably going to be there for a long time :D Love treadmills!

No comments: